Search

Monday, March 27, 2017

#MissingDCTeens

It is with great sympathy and heartfelt pain that I acknowledge the agony the parents of the missing children must be experiencing. It is agony to know that your child is missing; but it is a greater pain to not know what they are experiencing. As one mother to another, you are in my prayers. I pray that your precious gift is returned to you unharmed. I pray that God heals you and holds you in His bosom and rocks you in the name of peace. I know words, regardless of how sincere they are, will never erase the pain. I know that the sleepless nights will not go away until you know your child is safe. But remember, God still answers knee-mail. 

#SenatorBarbaraARobinson #40thDistrictofMD #SenatorBAR #BaltimoreSendsOurPrayers #DMV #Love

No comments:

Post a Comment